[ sCREECHES BECAUSE IM OFF TO WATCH TNBC ON NETFLIX! SEE YA GUYS! ]
- "All that’s here is what you left behind."
- "All we seem to do is talk about sex."
- "Are we just friends?"
- "Are you feeling alright?"
- "Do you get what I mean now?"
- "For crying out loud, settle down!"
- "Fucking the whole town is a reflection on your mental health."
- "Give me something to remember you by."
- "Go lie on the floor if you want."
- "Gotta love the way you love yourself."
- "I can feed your dirty mind."
- "I can sell you lies."
- "I can’t take you."
- "I could persuade you."
- "I don’t seem to be having any effect now."
- "I forgot to call you."
- "I guess I’ll never learn."
- "I love you. Don’t you mind?"
- "I never took your side."
- "I remember when I found you."
- "I think I did something terrible to your body."
- "I think I’ll say a couple words if you don’t mind."
- "I think you better go."
- "I wanna see you, but you’re not mine."
- "I was thinking about killing myself. Don’t you mind?"
- "I was thinking about leaving again."
- "I’d like to say you’ve changed, but you’re always the same."
- "I’ll be a thorn in your side till you die."
- "I’ll come clean."
- "I’ll give you one more chance."
- "I’ll give you one more time."
- "I’m feeling capable of saying it’s over."
- "I’m in misery."
- "I’m not your saviour."
- "I’m not your typical stoned 18 year old."
- "I’m so high, I think I love you."
- "I’ve been thinking lots about your mouth."
- "I’ve got a feeling that the marijuana’s rotting your brain."
- "If we’re going to do anything, we might as well just fuck."
- "Just another lie."
- "My shirt looks so good when it’s just hanging off your back."
- "Oh, give it a rest."
- "Stay where you are."
- "There is no other way."
- "We are done this time."
- "We can change or part ways."
- "We can change our old ways."
- "We can make time."
- "We’re never gonna quit it."
- "We’re not doing it again, so leave it."
- "What a familiar face."
- "What happened to just messing around?"
- "Who are you to tell me how to keep myself afloat?"
- "Will we ever get away from this place?"
- "You don’t owe me."
- "You got something to say?"
- "You had better run from me."
- "You know I can’t be found with you."
- "You know that this will break us."
- "You know you don’t need me."
- "You should know that we’re alone this time."
- "You think we’re doing it again, keep dreaming."
- "You’ve got a pretty kind of dirty face."
- "You’ve got pretty eyes, but I know you’re wrong."
imagine your icon has suddenly, inexplicably, become your legal guardian
Olaf’s never met anyone who hasn’t heard of Jack Frost even though doesn’t believe in him. Quietly he waited for Jack to think it over before gasping surprise at his response. He’d just have to find the other Jack later to tell him to take a little trip here. Slowly he calmed himself before shrugging. “It’s okay. He’s the Spirit of Winter and brings lots of snow days during well… winter.”
At the mention of food though did his stomach rumble. Honestly as a snowman he didn’t need food or drink but he did enjoy it. It gave him a chance to feel like a real person when he sat down to dinner with his family. So he smiled graciously now at Jack before approaching the table to take a seat. “Sounds great! Wow this all looks amazing. They made all of this?”
[☥] — ❝Why, the ghoulies from the cemetery, Olaf!❞, he answered with a chuckle, sitting down on one of the grand chairs that Master Gracey owned since he was… alive. ❝They are very social beings. If you visit them, well… you might join the party. But do not be scared! They love to grin and to socialize. Maybe they’ll be fond of you, my snow friend.❞
He noticed that the ghosts were carrying the soup with the lattle in their hands. His sockets widened as he shooed them away with his hand, seeing the ghosts with their sad faces as they placed down the pot and the lattle back on the table. Jack hoped he wouldn’t scare the little snowman… despite he didn’t actually scare Olaf in this form. Sure, the potion can take days to disguise as a mortal, but for now, a skeleton and a snowman are having a feast on a stormy evening. He got the plate of bread as he passed it to the snowman. ❝… Bread, Olaf?❞
Crazy In Love | Emeli Sandé & The Bryan Ferry Orchestra
Had she caught the mark,
she made no physical nor verbal note of it.
Will do me best, me will.”
[☥] — ❝Ah! One more thing… bring me some of your best drink in town!❞
[ there’s 3 more drafts to go. i can do dis omfg! ]